My Art Gallery

My Art Gallery
The Snowman

Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Diary-That's It!!!

THAT'S IT!!! My form teacher expects my class to learn how to spell 464 words!!! Have to check the dictionary for the meanings of words we don't know!!!

Puff...puff...Calm down...

At least I can go to the online dictionary. I just have to copy and paste the meanings of words I don't know from the internet onto Microsoft Word. That's better!!! After that, I will just print it out. At least, it is better than writing it down. (By the way, I have finished 3/4 of these tedious and utterly stupid task.)

BUT I STILL HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL 464 WORDS!!!

I know that it is a one week holiday 'cause of PSLE marking but still, my teacher's really overdoing it! AND WE ARE ONLY PRIMARY FIVE!!! After all, we still have to revise for the examinations too. Oh yes, we also have other homework.

I really hate being in the best class of a very good school. Sigh...

No comments: