My Art Gallery

My Art Gallery
The Snowman

Monday, October 8, 2007

My Diary - Boring Life

Have you finish your homework? Study! Revise! Exam's coming! Must get good results!

Why is life so boring? All I get at home is long, long sermons when I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! Okay, I know the SA2 is around the corner, but as the saying goes "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy", I find myself getting duller by the day! At least I can use the computer secretly! Phew! Or else it will be you-know-what everyday!

I haven't finish my homework today either. One Maths revision paper left. Sob. I also have to help my form teacher type that composition! I wish I have never volunteered to do it...

I wish to PLAY, PLAY, PLAY and PLAY. OKay...maybe playing all day is a bit sickening but still! I wish to PLAY, PLAY, PLAY and PLAY!

Never mind...I will write more next time!

No comments: