My Art Gallery

My Art Gallery
The Snowman

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Jokes-Don't Learn From The Dumb Boy!!!

I knew a boy that was so stupid that:

He called me to get my phone number.
He spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said "concentrate".
He put lipstick on his forehead because he wanted to make up her mind.
He tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
He sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
He tried to drown a fish.
He thought a quarterback was a refund.
He got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
He tripped over a cordless phone.
He took a ruler to bed to see how long he slept.
He asked for a price check at the Dollar Store.
He studied for a blood test.
He thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
When he heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, he moved.
When he missed the 44 bus, he took the 22 bus twice instead.

No comments: