My Art Gallery

My Art Gallery
The Snowman

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Name Jokes

5 people lived in a room. They are named Mad, Brain, Fool, Somebody and Nobody. Fool did not know the four other people, and he was a police. The four other people, Mad, Brain, Somebody and Nobody were friends.

One day, Somebody killed Nobody. At that time, Brain was in the bath room. Mad called the police.

Mad: Is this the police?
Police: Yes, what is the matter?
Mad: Somebody killed Nobody.
Police: Are you mad?
Mad: Yes, I am Mad.
Police: Don't you have a brain?
Mad: Brain is in the bath room.
Police: You're dumb!
Mad: No! I'm not Dumb, I'm Mad.
Police: *annoyed and hangs up, treating it as a prank call*

Mad dialed '999' for the police again and it was still the same police who answered the call. The police hung up upon hearing Mad saying that Somebody killed Nobody.

Mad was really anxious as his friend was killed but no police helped him.

Mad called the Head of Police the next day. The Head of Police went to the house to see if there's really someone dead. Yes, there was a corpse. Mad told the Head of Police that he did call for assistance from a police but the police had hung up on him twice.

So, the Head of Police went to check who was on duty at that time.He found out that Fool was on duty. (The Head of Police did not know Fool's name) The Head of Police sent someone to bring Fool to the house and scolded him: YOU FOOL!

Fool answered "Yes, sir?"

The Head of Police was shocked that he admitted that he was a 'fool'. Within seconds, he regained from the shock and told Fool, "You are fired!"

Fool: Oh, I see.
Head of Police: You don't have to come for work from now onwards! Take off your uniform and hand in your gun!
Fool: Is You here? I don't know anyone named You although I've worked here for 10 years.
Head of Police: You is not a name! Argh, forget it... What's your name?
Fool: Fool.
Head of Police: WHAT, you called me a fool?!
Fool: No, I said my name is Fool.
Head of Police: *blur* *dizzy* Fool, you are fired!!!
Fool: O.K... It's all their fault...

The policemen took Somebody to court and Somebody was sentenced to death. Then, Nobody was cremated. Fool went home and for the first time, talked to Mad and Brain face to face.

Fool: *looks at Mad* You Mad freak!
Fool: *looks at Brain* You Brainless!
Mad & Brain: You're so stupid, fool.
Mad: I am Mad but I am not a freak.
Brain: I am Brain but I'm Brainmore, not Brainless. I have a brain in my head and my name is Brain. Two "Brains"!!
Fool: Whatever you fools.
Mad & Brain: You are the Fool, stupid. We are Mad and Brain, not Fools.

***
A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee."

The husband said, " You are in charge of cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No, you should do it, and besides, it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, "I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and showed him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says.... "HEBREWS . . . . "

No comments: